Don’t be deceived into thinking image-based content marketing is merely a trend.
The appeal and popularity of infographics and other visual data are based in scientific fact. This marketing method is a proven method for building your brand, increasing blog traffic, and improving e-commerce sales.
The brain was designed to process images. Words are a human invention.
- The brain processes meaning of images in as fast as 13 milliseconds.
- The brain remembers images better than it remembers words.
- The eye is drawn to images that deliver stories and messages.
Images are more engaging than links, videos, and text on social media.
- Images get 53% more likes.
- Images get 104% more comments.
- Images get 84% more clicks throughs.
Images impact conversion rates.
- Using the right images can lead in an increase in conversion rates.
- Emotional images will lower inhibitions and seduce, rather than persuade, purchases.
- Photos of objects increase a customer’s level of trust and the likelihood of purchase.